- Price: $1,250 - Receive additional benefits to increase your organization's visibility on campus throughout the current academic year.
- Additional Benefits:
- Employer logo and link on Career Services website.
- Employer logo and link prominently displayed on a rotating basis on each student's Huskies Get Hired homepage.
- Organization name included in a targeted email sent to students prior to the fairs.
- Employer logo featured for the full academic year on flat screens located in a prominent candidate location in Career Services.
- Complimentary employer parking passes for on-campus interviewing.
- Partners are highlighted in the online PDF that identifies employers participating in the career fairs.
- Your organization and logo will be featured on professional signage placed prominently within our Career Services' Campus recruiting office throughout the academic year.
- You're invited: to a virtual meeting with NIU's President - an opportunity to network with key campus contacts and get an update on NIU.
- Guaranteed attendance at two of the following premier recruiting events (choice of which is determined on a first-come, first-served basis and will also depend on specific business needs for each event):
- Diversity Reverse Career Fair
- Career Fair Prep Workshop
- IT/STEM Recruiting Fair
- Government, Public and Social Services, Health and Wellness Fair
- Available for purchase in the fall semester only. If your organization is not planning to recruit at the fall semester Internship and Job Fair, you may still purchase and receive the benefits of being a Career Services Partner. Please contact us for details.
- Partnership does not include a table at the Internship and Job Fair.
Fees and Partnerships
As an employer, you want to recruit the best people. We offer a variety of package partnerships to connect you to NIU students with the education and skills your positions require.
Career Fair Registration Fees and Premier Employer Partnership Opportunities
- Standard Package: $400
- Non-Profit Package: $200
- NIU Departments Only: No charge
All registration packages include access to one virtual fair booth for up to six recruiters.
- $200 – includes two attendees, one 6-foot table, parking and breakfast. Lunch is not served. Additional purchase options include electricity, extra attendees and extra tables.
Additional Premium Partnership Opportunities
- Price: $2,000/per event
- This is an educational event focused on preparing students to attend the career fairs. Topics include: professional appearance, name tags, researching companies, 30 second speech, handshake/eye contact, and reading the career fair employer guide. This event is held in the fall and spring semesters before the career fairs.
- Only one partnership is available. The partnering company will be identified in all promotional materials related to this event and co-present with Career Services staff on the learning objectives. The partner will also share information about the company, and participate in demonstrations with students. Partnership fees will be used to offset hospitality, marketing, printed materials and facility expenses.
- Price: $3,500
- This event focuses on students and student organizations with an affinity to a diversity/cultural center. There is a featured speaker followed by a Reverse Career Fair where employers visit the hosting student organization tables. The students will share the mission and purpose of their organization/cultural center and ask employers to discuss diversification goals within their companies. Employers may request to present their recruiting needs at student organization meetings.
- Only one partnership is available. The partner will be identified in all promotional materials as the sole event underwriter. Partnership fees will be used to offset hospitality, marketing, printed materials and facilities expenses.
We couldn't find any answers about that. Ask us a question if you haven't found your answer yet. We're here to help you!
Contact: Cathy Doederlein