- Price: $1,275--Receive additional benefits to increase your organization's visibility on campus throughout the current academic year.
- Additional Benefits:
- Employer logo and link on Career Services website.
- Employer logo and link prominently displayed on a rotating basis on each student's Huskies Get Hired homepage.
- Organization name included in a targeted email sent to students prior to the fairs.
- Employer logo featured on Career Services flat screens located in two student-traffice areas.
- Social media shout outs throughout the year (two minimum).
- Complimentary employer parking passes for on-campus interviewing.
- Opportunity to provide us with your company's promotional materials to be included as collateral provided to students during campus tabling events such as formal Open Houses and "Northern Neighborhood" (an event for incoming students, and their families, held during Orientation).
- Partners are highlighted in the online PDF that identifies employers participating in the career fairs and the Employer Guide distributed at the fairs. Partners are also featured on signage located at the main entrances to the arena floor that are placed prominently within our offices on non-fair days.
- You're invited: Breakfast with NIU's President (Invitation to an exclusive hot breakfast buffet with the President of NIU and other NIU administration and faculty--day of the All-Majors Internship & Job Fair; back-up date provided as needed) - an opportunity to network with key campus contacts and get an update on NIU.
- Guaranteed attendance at two of the following premier recruiting events (choice of which is determined on a first-come, first-served basis and will also depend on specific business needs for each event):
- Diversity Reverse Career Fair
- Career Fair Prep Workshop
- IT/STEM Recruiting Fair
- One of two new specialized major-specific fairs, details to be determined
- Available for purchase in the fall semester only. If your organization is not planning to recruit at the fall semester Internship and Job Fair, you may still purchase and receive the benefits of being a Career Services Partner. Please contact us for details.
- Partnership does not include a table at the Internship & Job Fair.
Fees and Partnerships
As an employer, you want to recruit the best people. We offer a variety of package partnerships to connect you to NIU students with the education and skills your positions require.
Career Fair Registration Fees and Premier Employer Partnership Opportunities
- Premier Premium Package (prime booth location on the upper level of the arena near candidate entrance): $975.00
- Premium Package (located on the back half of the upper level of the arena): $775.00
- Standard Package (located on the lower level of the arena) $575.00
- Non-Profit Package: $325.00
- NIU Departments Only: No charge
Additional Premium Partnership Opportunities
- Price: $2,000/per event
- This is an educational event focused on preparing students to attend the career fairs. Topics include: professional appearance, name tags, researching companies, 30 second speech, handshake/eye contact, and reading the career fair employer guide. This event is held in the fall and spring semesters before the career fairs.
- Only one partnership is available. The partnering company will be identified in all promotional materials related to this event and co-present with Career Services staff on the learning objectives. The partner will also share information about the company, and participate in demonstrations with students. Partnership fees will be used to offset hospitality, marketing, printed materials and facility expenses.
- Price: $30,000.00
- Between 4,000 and 5,000 students visit NIU's Career Resource Center every year! Identify your company name with the Career Resource Center: "The XYZ Company Career Resource Center"
- Only one partnership is available. NIU Career Resource Center naming rights will last for 2 years. Partner will be identified in all promotional materials for the Career Resource Center, including an email to students identifying the partner organization. Partner can display company materials; provide company representatives to assist students with job search skills, interviewing skills and writing resumes and cover letters; and host topic-specific workshops. A portion of the sponsorship dollars goes to supplement the salaries of staff members responsible for oversight of the CRC.
- Price: $3,500.00
- This event focuses on students & student organizations with an affinity to a Diversity/Cultural Center. There is a featured speaker followed by a Reverse Career Fair where employers visit the hosting student organization tables. The students will share the mission and purpose of their organization/cultural center and ask employers to discuss diversification goals within their companies. Employers may request to present their recruiting needs at student organization meetings.
- Only one partnership is available. The partner will be identified in all promotional materials as the sole event underwriter. Partnership fees will be used to offset hospitality, marketing, printed materials and facilities expenses.
We couldn't find any answers about that. Ask us a question if you haven't found your answer yet. We're here to help you!
Contact: Cathy Doederlein